Technical University of Munich
Chair of Hydrology and River Basin Management (Prof. Disse )
- Phone: +49 (89) 289 - 23225
- Fax: fax +49 (89) 289 - 23221
- Room: 2903.02.205
- 2007 – 2011 | Ph.D. Degree in Geology, University of Tuebingen, Germany | Thesis: "Transverse mixing of conservative and reactive tracers in porous media‟.
- 2010 | Visiting PhD student at Stanford University, USA. (October – December).
- 2007 – 2009 | Master’s degree in Applied Environmental Geosciences, University of Tübingen | Thesis: “The Relevance of Compound Dependent Dispersion Coefficients for Modeling of Mixing-Controlled Reactive Transport”.
- 2005 – 2007 | Italian-German Double degree program in Physics, University of Tübingen and University of Trento | Thesis: “The Derivative Riemann Problem in Special Relativistic Hydrodynamics”.
- 2002 – 2005 | Bachelor’s degree in Physics, University of Trento, Italy | Thesis: "Electric characterization of BJT silicon radiation detectors”.
- Since 04/2017 | Italian habilitation in Sector 08/A1 Hydraulics, Hydrology and Hydraulic Constructions.
- Since 10/2016 | Professor of Sustainable Resources Management, University of Innsbruck, Austria.
- Since 2015 | Post-Doctoral Fellow / Group Leader at the Faculty of Civil, Geo and Environmental Engineering, Technical University of Munich, Germany | Topic: Water Quality and Solute Transport at the Catchment Scale.
- 4/2013 - 1/2015 | Post-Doctoral Fellow at the Center for Applied Geoscience, University of Tübingen, Germany | Topic: Three dimensional modelling of reactive solute transport in porous media.
- Since 2012 | Board member of the Academic Spin-Off of the University of Trento Smart Hydrogelogical Solutions s.r.l., Italy.
- 3/2011-3/2013 | Post-Doctoral Fellow at the department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Trento, Italy | Topic: Experimental Characterization of Alpine Catchments.
- Massimo Rolle, Christina Eberhardt, Gabriele Chiogna, Olaf A. Cirpka, Peter Grathwohl (2009): Enhancement of dilution and transverse reactive mixing in porous media: Experiments and model-based interpretation, Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, Volume 110, Issues 3–4, , Pages 130-142, ISSN 0169-7722, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jconhyd.2009.10.003
- Zheng Duan, Junzhi Liu, Ye Tuo, Gabriele Chiogna, Markus Disse, (2016): Evaluation of eight high spatial resolution gridded precipitation products in Adige Basin (Italy) at multiple temporal and spatial scales, Science of The Total Environment, Volume 573, , Pages 1536-1553, ISSN 0048-9697, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2016.08.213
- Gabriele Chiogna, Christina Eberhardt, Peter Grathwohl, Olaf A. Cirpka, and Massimo Rolle (2010): Evidence of Compound-Dependent Hydrodynamic and Mechanical Transverse Dispersion by Multitracer Laboratory Experiments Environmental Science & Technology 44 (2), 688-693 DOI: 10.1021/es9023964
- Gabriele Chiogna, Bruno Majone, Karina Cano Paoli, Elena Diamantini, Elisa Stella, Stefano Mallucci, Valeria Lencioni, Fabiana Zandonai, Alberto Bellin (2016): A review of hydrological and chemical stressors in the Adige catchment and its ecological status, Science of The Total Environment, Volume 540, , Pages 429-443, ISSN 0048-9697, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2015.06.149
- Ye Tuo, Zheng Duan, Markus Disse, Gabriele Chiogna (2016): Evaluation of precipitation input for SWAT modeling in Alpine catchment: A case study in the Adige river basin (Italy), Science of The Total Environment, Volume 573, , Pages 66-82, ISSN 0048-9697, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2016.08.034
- Chiogna, Gabriele; Cirpka, Olaf A.; Grathwohl, Peter; Rolle, Massimo (2011): Transverse mixing of conservative and reactive tracers in porous media: Quantification through the concepts of flux-related and critical dilution indices, Water Resources Research, 47, 2, 0043-1397, https://doi.org/10.1029/2010WR009608