Place of employment
Chair of Hydrology and River Basin Management (Prof. Disse )
- Phone: +49 (89) 289 - 23258
- Room: 2903.03.309
- 2014 – 2018 | Ph.D. of Environmental Engineering | Research subject: Application of the Soil Water Assessment Tool (SWAT) in alpine catchments: pitfalls and solutions | Technical University of Munich, Munich, Germany.
- 2011 – 2014 | M.Sc. at Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan, China | Thesis: Effect of heavy metals on the performances and methanogenic community shifts of UASB process during the treatment of swine wastewater.
2007 – 2011 | B.Sc. at Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan, China | Thesis: Co-precipitation of phosphate with calcite in the presence of Potamogeton crispus.
- Since 2019 | Lecturer at Technical University of Munich | Courses: “Remote Sensing in Hydrology”, “Hydrological and Environmental River Basin Modelling” and “Rainfall runoff modeling”.
- Since 2018 | Post-Doctoral researcher and lecturer at Technical University of Munich | Projects: Hios, PROMOS and Danube floodplain.
- 2015 – 2018 | Ph.D. Research associate for EU project-GLOBAQUA.
- 2015 – 2017 | Teaching assistant at Technical University of Munich, Germany.
- Kopp, M., Tuo, Y., Disse, M. (2019). Fully automated snow depth measurements from time-lapse images applying a convolutional neural network. Science of the Total Environment, 697, 134213.
- Wu, S., Zhang, X., Du, J., Zhou, X., Tuo, Y., Li, R., Duan, Z. (2019). The vertical influence of temperature and precipitation on snow cover variability in the Central Tianshan Mountains, Northwest China. Hydrological Processes, 33: 1686– 1697.
- Duan, Z., Tuo, Y., Liu, J., Gao, H., Song, X., Zhang, Z., Lei, Y., Mekonnen, D. F. (2019). Hydrological evaluation of open-access precipitation and air temperature datasets using SWAT in a poorly gauged basin in Ethiopia. Journal of Hydrology, 569: 612-626.
- Chiogna, G., Marcolini, G., Liu W.Y., Ciria T.P., Tuo, Y. (2018). Coupling Hydrological Modeling and Support Vector Regression to Model Hydropeaking in Alpine Catchments. Science of the Total Environmental, 633: 220-229.
- Tuo, Y., Marcolini, G., Disse, M., Chiogna, G. (2018). A Multi-Objective Approach to Improve SWAT Model Calibration in Alpine Catchments. Journal of Hydrology, 559: 347-360.
- Tuo, Y., Marcolini, G., Disse, M., Chiogna, G. (2018). Calibration of Snow Parameters in SWAT: Comparison of Three Approaches in the Upper Adige River Basin. Hydrological Science Journal, 63: 657-678.
- Vigiak, O., Lutz, S., Mentzafou, A., Chiogna, G., Tuo, Y. et al. (2018). Uncertainty of modelled flow regime for flow-ecological assessment in Southern Europe. Science of the Total Environment, 615: 1028-1047.
- Tuo, Y., Chiogna, G., Disse, M. (2017). Applying a multi-objective based procedure to SWAT modelling of the alpine hydrology. 2017 AGU Fall Meeting, New Orleans, USA.
- Tuo, Y., Chiogna, G., Disse, M. (2017). Joint use of snow and discharge time series for SWAT model calibration. 2017 International SWAT Conference and Workshops, Warsaw, Poland.
- Tuo, Y., Duan, Z., Disse, M., Chiogna, G. (2016). Evaluation of precipitation input for SWAT modeling in Alpine catchment: A case study in the Adige river basin (Italy). Science of the Total Environment, 573: 66-82.
- Duan, Z., Liu, J., Tuo, Y., Chiogna, G. et al. (2016). Evaluation of eight high spatial resolution gridded precipitation products in Adige Basin (Italy) at multiple temporal and spatial scales. Science of The Total Environment, 573: 1536-1553.
- Tuo, Y., Chiogna, G., Disse, M. (2016). Optimization of precipitation inputs for SWAT modeling in mountainous catchment. EGU General Assembly 2016, Vienna, Austria.
- Tuo, Y., Chiogna. G., Disse, M. (2015). A multi-criteria model selection protocol for practical applications to nutrient transport at the catchment scale. Water, 7: 2851-2880.
- Tuo, Y., Chiogna, G., Disse, M. (2015). Model selection for nutrient transport at the catchment scale. International Conference Integrated Hydrosystem Modellig 2015, Tübingen, Germany.