ANurbs is a geometry kernel developed for Isogeometric Brep Analysis (IBRA).
Some of the features:
- Evaluation of planar and spatial B-Spline and NURBS curves and surfaces
- Data structures for storing and evaluating Brep-Modells
- Computation of shape functions required for IGA based Finite Elements
- A packed Hilbert R-Tree for fast spatial queries
- Computation of integration points required for trimmed Multipatches
- Interfaces to Rhino
- High-Performant C++ Kernel
- Easy to use due an extenvie Python interface
ANurbs has been used successfully in research and for industrial projects.
If you have any questions or suggestions please contact: