In the Master's program Civil Engineering, the Chair of Structural Analysis proposes the following courses in the specialisation in structural analysis:
- Theory of Plates (Part 1 of the module Structural Analysis of Plates and Shells BGU32027D2) *
- Theory of Shells (Part 2 of the module Structural Analysis of Plates and Shells BGU32027D2) *
- Introduction to Finite Element Methods (Part 1 of the module Finite Element Method BGU32028) *
- Nonlinear Finite Element Methods (Part 2 of the module Finite Element Method BGU32028) *
- Structural Optimization 1
- Structural Wind Engineering
- Modelling in structural analysis
- Advanced Finite Element Method
- Isogeometric Structural Analysis and Design
- Investigations in practical structural analysis
- The Finite Element Method for Fluid-Structure Interaction with Open-Source Software
- Student project
Note: most of the courses with the signature * are only held in English. For further information, please consult the module description.
Lecture materials for all courses are distributed via Moodle or this website by the Chair of Structural Analysis.