These pages contain information on all degree courses offered by the TUM Department of Civil, Geo and Environmental Engineering: Contacts, timetables, specialized examination regulations and conditions of study, curricula, examination boards, etc.
For the currently effective study regulations please refer to the page official bulletin.
- Civil Engineering
- Computational Mechanics (COME)
- Energy Efficient and Sustainable Design and Building (expiring)
- Resource-efficient and Sustainable Building
- Engineering and Hydrogeology
- Environmental Engineering
- ESPACE – Earth Oriented Space Science and Technology
- Geodesy and Geo-information
- Land Management and Land Tenure
- Transport and Logistics (GIST-TUM Asia)
- Transportation Systems