Women of TUM is the network for female scientists, graduates and students of TUM, in which the international exchange and mutual support of women in business and science is promoted.
Gender in teaching (Gender in Lehre) is a project with the aim of improving the quality of teaching. Its mission is to integrate aspects of gender into the teaching contents, communicating additional insights to students, i.e. the significance of the category “gender”, to research and teaching in the relevant discipline.
Further information on the topic of Gender & Diversity can be found on the pages of the TUM Equal Opportunities Office
The career fair herCAREER is the only fair in Germany that considers all aspects of female and family career planning.
mentorING is a career-building programme for female engineers and natural scientists. With the aim of increasing the ratio of women in the corresponding industries and of empowering the women working in these industries, mentorING combines tried-and-tested instruments from the field of the promotion of new talent.
- Zonta International
- Gerda Henkel Foundation
- Programme "For Women in Science"
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Research Fellowship Programme
- Marianne Strauß Foundation
- Gerda Tschira Scholarship
- German Academic Scholarship Foundation
- Association of German Foundations
- MTU Study Foundation
- An overview of the sponsorship opportunities you can also find on the TUM page SCHOLARSHIPS