Target group of this bachelor’s programme are school graduates with special inclination in natural science, engineering and technology. You should be interested in the development and use of technologies for the protection of water, soil and air as well as the sustainability of human activities such as the use of resources, energy production or construction.
Since the instruction language is German, applicants have to prove their language sufficiency.
The study programme requires and internship of six weeks. The internship shall take place before the beginning of the studies - must however be concluded the latest at the end of the second semester. You can find more information on the internship here.
For the application you need:
- University Entrance Qualification as certified copy and in case of international applicants a certified translation into German
- An up-to-date CV
- Proof of German language sufficiency (Not relevant if the native language in your country is German or you hold a university entrance qualification from one of the German speaking countries)
- One passport photo
- A copy of your passport
- Proof of a student’s health insurance (can be handed in the latest on your enrolment day)
- Internship report for the required six weeks and a postpaid A4 envelope for returning the report
- For applicants who are already enrolled in a university or a different study programme at TUM: an enrolment verification and a transcript of records of your current study programme
- Applicants with foreign university entrance qualification please also check additional requirements published at the TUM website
For information on the certification (notarization) of official documents click here.
Technische Universität München