Project description and activities of the chair
The Digital Test Field of the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure (BMVI) is a freeway section on the A 9 between the metropolitan regions of Munich and Nuremberg. Within the scope of this Digital Test Field, various aspects of the two sub-projects "road infrastructure" as well as "automated and connected driving" are tested and further investigated. This project focuses on the subproject "road infrastructure". Within the scope of the project, however, there are also interfaces for "automated and connected driving".
The work packages within this project include:
- Organizational support of the contracting authority
- Collection and evaluation of project proposals by third parties
- Content assessment of the measures / projects individually and in the overall context
- Scientific / technical / legal support / supervision
- Support of public relations work.