- Automated and connected driving in urban areas
- Electric mobility and applications of V2Grid
- Shared mobility services
|since 2018||Technical University of Munich |
Chair of Traffic Engineering and Control
|2018||Digital Product School |
|2016 - 2017|| |
|2015 - 2016||Enerbasics GmbH |
Working student position
|2014 - 2015||BASE Technologies GmbH |
Working student position
M.Sc. in Environmental Engineering
B.Sc. in Environmental Engineering
|2014||B.Sc. in Environmental Engineering |
INSA Lyon - Génie de l’environnement (Exchange semester)
- Automatic identification of bus drivers using driving behavior data collected by on-board units. Master Thesis. Start: 1.6.2019; End: 12.12.2019. Mentoring: Amini, Fehn. Abstract.
- Analysis of urban driving situations for the evaluation and validation of automated vehicles’ driving functions. Start: 1.4.2019; End: 23.9.2019. Mentoring: Krause, Fehn. Abstract.
- Evaluation and Optimization of the Charging Strategies for Electric Vehicles Based on Dynamic Electricity Prices. Master Thesis. Start: 1.3.2019; End: 2.8.2019. Mentoring: Fehn, Celikkaya. Abstract.
- Literature research on potential and possibilities of integrating electric vehicles into the smart power grid. Bachelor Thesis. Start: 8.4.2019; End: 6.9.2019. Mentoring: Fehn. Abstract.
- Analysis of possible Challenges in Mixed Traffic Consisting of Automated and not Automated Road Users. Bachelor Thesis. Start: 20.3.2019; End: 19.8.2019. Mentoring: Krause, Fehn. Abstract.
- Evaluation of traffic accident data in Switzerland in the context of autonomous driving. Study Project. Mentoring: Krause, Fehn.
- Framework for the Evaluation of Test Areas for First Field Tests With an Automated Shuttle. Study Project. Mentoring: Fehn, Dr. Tsakarestos.
- Analysis and Evaluation of Traffic Accident Data for the Evaluation of the Safety Relevance of Urban Driving Situations. Master Thesis. Start: 25.5.2018; End: 23.11.2018. Mentoring: Krause, Fehn. Abstract.
- Estimation of Passenger-Car-Equivalents for New Forms of Mobility. , 8th Symposium of the European Association for Research in Transportation (hEART 2019). , 2019 more…
- Modeling of Mobility On-Demand Fleet Operations Based on Dynamic Electricity Pricing. International Conference on Models and Technologies for Intelligent Transportation Systems (MT-ITS 2019), IEEE, 2019 more…
- Use of Backend Data in the Connected Vehicle in BMW Customer-Oriented Testing. Master thesis, 2018 more…