Phone: +49 89 289 23053
Office hours: by arrangement
- Since 2019 | Ph.D. Student at the Engineering Risk Analysis Group, Technische Universität München. In collaboration with the Structural Mechanics and Monitoring Group, ETH Zürich.
- 2017 - 2019 | Student of the Bavarian Graduate School of Computational Engineering (BGCE), Honors Program.
- 2016 - 2019 | M.Sc. (Hons) in Computational Mechanics, Technische Universität München.
- 2010 - 2016 | Diploma in Civil Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Decision support for Structural Health Monitoring
- Value of Information
- Bayesian structural system identification and finite element model updating
- WS19/20: Teaching assistant for the lecture "Structural Reliability", TUM.
- SS19: Teaching assistant for the lecture “Risk Assessment”, TUM.
- Honors Project: Wanchang Zhang (2020) – Modal-based damage localization on a bridge-type monitored structure.
- Kamariotis, A., Straub, D., Chatzi, E. (2020). Optimal maintenance decisions supported by SHM: A benchmark study. In: Seventh International Symposium on Life-Cycle Civil Engineering 2020, Shanghai, China.
- Antonis Kamariotis, Giulia Antinori, Iason Papaioannou, Fabian Duddeck (2019). Mixed aleatory-epistemic uncertainty quantification and sensitivity analysis. 17th International Probabilistic Workshop (IPW2019), Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Calibration of fatigue life models based on Bayesian methods. 3rd International Conference on Uncertainty Quantification in Computational Sciences and Engineering (UNCECOMP), Crete, Greece, June 24-26.