Office hours: -
- since 2013 | PhD student at the Engineering Risk Analysis Group, Technische Universität München
- 2010-2012 | M.Sc. in Computational Mechanics, Technische Universität München
- 2006-2008 | M.Sc. in Material Science and Engineering, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
- 2002-2006 | Market Risk Control Manager, National Savings and Financial Services Bank (BANSEFI), Mexico
- 2001-2002 | Credit Risk Analyst, National Banking and Securities Commission (CNBV), Mexico
- 1996-2001 | B.S. in Applied Mathematics, Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo de Mexico
- Integral analysis and assessment of monitoring and inspection in aging structures
- Spatial modeling of corrosion in ships and FPSOs
- Probabilistic modeling of bone density distribution in the trabecular region
- 2012- | Teaching Assistant for courses "Risk Analysis I" (TUM SS13) and "Structural Reliability" (TUM WS12/13 and WS13/14)
- 2003-2010 | Part-time teacher, ITAM, Department of Mathematics
- 2007-2008 | Part-time teacher, UNAM, Institute of Materials Research
Luque J, Straub D, (2015). Reliability analysis of monitored deteriorating structural systems with dynamic Bayesian networks. 12th International Conference on Applications of Statistics and Probability in Civil Engineering, ICASP1, July 12-15, 2015, Vancouver.
Luque J., Hamann R., Straub D. (2014). Spatial model for corrosion in ships and FPSOs. Proc. OMAE2014, San Francisco, CA.
Luque J., Straub D. (2013). Algorithms for optimal risk-based planning of inspections using influence diagrams. Proc. 11th International Probabilistic Workshop IPW11 2013, Brno University of Technology, Brno, Czech Republic.
Luque J., Papaioannou I., Ruess M., Straub D. (2013). Probabilistic model of bone structure based on CT scan data and validation of simulation results using the Finite Cell method. ICOSSAR 2013, New York, USA