Phone: +49 89 289 23059
Office hours: by arrangement
- Since 2019 | Ph.D. Student at Engineering Risk Analysis Group, Technical University of Munich
- 2016 - 2019 | M.Sc. Applied and Engineering Physics, Technical University of Munich
- 2017 (Aug - Dec) | Exchange Semester, Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
- 2013 - 2016 | B.Sc. Physics, Technical University of Munich
- 2015 (Aug - Dec) | Exchange Semester, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- 2015 (Feb - Aug) | Internship Production Planning, Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Learning the reliability of perception sensors in autonomous driving from fleet-based data
- Definition of environment perception errors
- Development of stochastic models for sensor dependence
- WS19/20: Teaching assistant for the lecture “Risk Analysis”, TUM.
- M. Hauke, D. Weidlich, C. Ganter, D. Karampinos (2019). Insights from the Configuration Model theory accelerate Bloch simulations for dictionary-based T2 mapping. ISMRM 27th Annual Meeting & Exhibition, Montreal, Canada.