The fifth edition of the Kratos Workshop will take place at the Technical University of Munich from the 25th to the 27th of March 2019. The Kratos Workshop is the main meeting of users and developers of the Kratos Multiphysics open-source framework. Its goal is to bring together developers, industrial users and researchers to present new features in the code and discuss new and potential applications.
- Give an overview on the open-source Multiphysics software project for potential future users and contributors.
- Provide forum for recent and (potential) future users and developers in research and industry.
- Improve the common knowledge of developers by presenting the latest features of the Kratos and solutions based on Kratos.
- Team building.
- In person discussions and contacts.
- Take advantage of round tables to discuss important issues and features.
- Dissemination of Kratos capabilities to local research centers and industries.
- Support the identification and formation of subject-specific networks and joint developer groups.
- Monday March 25th (Vorhoelzer Forum):
Presentations about Kratos Multiphysics and its use in industrial and research applications.
- Tuesday March 26th (Vorhoelzer Forum):
Continuation of presentations.
Discussion roundtables focusing on code design and development of new features.
- Wednesday March 27th (Seminar room TBA):
Hands-on Kratos Course. Participants are asked to bring their own laptop. The course will assume a basic level of knowledge of the Python language.
TUM Munich, City Campus, Vorhoelzer Forum (25th and 26th) http://www.ar.tum.de/en/vf/startseite/
Registration is closed
Suggestions for contributions (talks on requirements of open-source software for various purposes in research and industry, presentations about recent developments, focused topics for round tables and discussion groups, …) are highly welcome.
We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Workshop of our partners: